- 75g frozen cranberries, plus a few extra to serve ─ optional
- 1 pear, cored and chopped into rough pieces ─ skin and all
- 175ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 100g rolled oats
- flaxseeds, to serve
- chopped toasted hazelnuts, to serve
- Chuck the cranberries, pear, almond milk, Greek yoghurt, honey and protein powder into a small blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and leave to soak in an airtight container in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Just before eating, scatter with the flaxseeds, toasted hazelnuts and a few extra cranberries, if using, to serve.
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
The best supporting act goes to…
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad