- 75g frozen cranberries, plus a few extra to serve ─ optional
- 1 pear, cored and chopped into rough pieces ─ skin and all
- 175ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 100g rolled oats
- flaxseeds, to serve
- chopped toasted hazelnuts, to serve
- Chuck the cranberries, pear, almond milk, Greek yoghurt, honey and protein powder into a small blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and leave to soak in an airtight container in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Just before eating, scatter with the flaxseeds, toasted hazelnuts and a few extra cranberries, if using, to serve.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth