For the Salad
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 125g mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 200g dry cured back bacon, crisply grilled & crumbled
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the salad leaves and half the dressing together in a large bowl then divide into four bowls.
- Scatter the mozzarella, bacon and pomegranate seeds evenly over the salad leaves and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad