- 4 large courgettes
- 50g white breadcrumbs
- 50g pine nuts
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 25g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), finely grated
- Black pepper, for seasoning
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Gas 7. Cut the courgettes into 3 widthways, hollow out the centre of each chunk (being careful not to go all the way through to the bottom) and stand them upright in an ovenproof dish.
- Roughly chop the removed centres of the courgette chunks and set aside.
- To make the stuffing, mix together 50g of the chopped courgette with the rest of the ingredients and season with black pepper.
- Fill each hollowed out courgette chunk with the stuffing. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth