- 50ml whipping cream
- 50ml Americano or strength 5 ground coffee (or espresso for a stronger flavour)
- 25ml full-fat or semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 100g ice cubes
- ¼ tsp cocoa powder
- Begin by making the coffee in the Kitchenaid Cold Brew Coffee Maker following the manufacturer’s instructions. This needs to be started at least 12 hours before making the drink, or overnight. We suggest using a full packet of ground coffee as the concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and used for drinks and other recipes.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream with an electric mixer until it just holds its shape but is stiff enough to pipe. Spoon into the piping bag and place in the fridge.
- Place all the remaining ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blend for 1 minute or until the ice is crushed and the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour into a large glass, pipe a generous swirl of cream on top and dust with cocoa powder.
Tip: if using a different coffee maker, let the coffee cool after brewing.