- 320g ready chopped butternut squash
- olive oil
- 3 tbsp (50g) defrosted frozen peas
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- black pepper
- Ask an adult to preheat the oven to 180ºC (fan)/200°C / Gas 6. Wash your hands and put on an apron. Line the baking tray with the i can cook baking mat.
- Put the chopped squash and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil into a plastic bag and shake well. Tip the squash out onto the baking mat and sprinkle with a pinch of black pepper and ask an adult to put it in the oven for you. Cook for 25- 30 minutes until soft.
- Put the coriander into the cup and then use the scissors to chop it up into small pieces. Put into the other plastic bag along with the peas and 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Once the squash has cooled down add it to the plastic bag of ingredients then squash all the ingredients with the rolling pin.
- Now sprinkle over 1 tbsp of plain flour and a pinch of pepper and mix into the squashed ingredients.
- Using the tablespoon, takes 6 spoons of mixture out and shape them into balls. Flatten onto the lightly oiled i can cook baking mat.
- Drizzle the top of the Delights with a little more oil then ask an adult to put into the hot oven (as before) for about 20 minutes, until golden on top. Leave to cool.
Tip: Serve in a pitta pocket with salad leaves.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli