- 4 tortilla wraps
- 8 thin Cumberland sausages
- 2 red onions
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pour some boiling water from the kettle into a large flask, put the lid back on leave to warm.
- Heat a frying pan and cook your sausages.
- Chop the red onion and add to the fry pan with the sausages.
- When the sausages are cooked and the onions are soft, add the balsamic vinegar then remove from the heat.
- Place some of the onions and a couple of sausages on the centre of each tortilla wrap.
- Roll the wraps up and roll them in foil so they are completely sealed.
- Pour the water out of the flask, and place the foil wrap inside. Replace the lid and you’re away.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip