- 180g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 50g walnuts, very finely chopped
- 80g butter, melted
- 200g cream cheese or low-fat soft cheese
- 200g Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 50g caster sugar
- 60g Parmesan cheese, very finely grated
- Chopped walnuts and sliced fresh figs
- Clear honey or maple syrup, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Mix the crushed biscuits and chopped walnuts into the melted butter to coat thoroughly. Share between the compartments of the loaf tin, pressing them down with the back of a teaspoon. Place in the fridge to chill while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Beat together the soft cheese, yoghurt, vanilla extract and eggs. Stir in the sugar and Parmesan cheese, allowing 2-3 minutes for the sugar to dissolve. Spoon over the biscuit bases.
- Bake the cheesecake bars for 20-22 minutes, until set and lightly tinged with brown. Cool completely, then carefully remove the bars from the mini loaf pan by pushing up the loose bases. Decorate with sliced figs and chopped walnuts and serve, drizzled with honey or maple syrup.
Tip: Another time, use finely chopped pecans instead of walnuts.