- 25g dried porcini mushrooms
- 250ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 500g fresh mushrooms, any variety, roughly chopped
- 1.2 litre vegetable stock
- 5 tbsp marsala or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 100g tinned haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- Put the porcini mushrooms in a bowl with the boiling water, soak for 25 minutes.
- Set a large pan over a medium heat heat the oil, add the onion, carrot, garlic, rosemary and seasoning. Fry for 5 minutes until soft.
- Drain the porcini mushrooms, reserving the liquid, and finely chop. Add the porcini mushrooms and fresh mushrooms to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, marsala or sherry, tomato pure, haricot beans and reserved porcini mushroom liquid. Cook for 30 minutes, adding extra stock if the soup becomes too thick.
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup