- 150g milk, dark or white chocolate to fill one chocolate mould
- Chopped nuts such as pistachios or hazelnuts
- Melt your chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water . Resist stirring your melting chocolate.
- Nutty Chocolates – Add a pinch of your choice of chopped nuts into the bottom of the chocolate mould. Place the mould on a chopping board which will ensure a flat surface. Fill the mould with chocolate and leave to set.
- Drizzle Chocolates – With a teaspoon use a flicking motion to drizzle the chocolate over the mould, don’t worry about being neat. Put the mould into the fridge to set before filling with a contrasting chocolate.
- Before turning out ensure they are set.