- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g halloumi, cut into 2cm cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g washed spinach
- ½ tsp medium curry powder
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the onion and oil with a pinch of salt, and saute until the onions are softened and slightly browned.
- Add the cheese and tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the spinach and curry powder. Cook until the spinach wilts, season with a little black pepper and serve.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli