- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g halloumi, cut into 2cm cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g washed spinach
- ½ tsp medium curry powder
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the onion and oil with a pinch of salt, and saute until the onions are softened and slightly browned.
- Add the cheese and tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the spinach and curry powder. Cook until the spinach wilts, season with a little black pepper and serve.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth