For the marinade
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
For the kebabs
- 250g halloumi, cut into 16 chunks
- 2 medium courgettes, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges, layers separated
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- To make the marinade, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme and chilli flakes. Stir well and season to taste.
- Coat the halloumi with the marinade, then refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Thread the halloumi, courgettes, onion, tomatoes and peppers onto the skewers.
- Preheat the grill and arrange the kebabs on the rack. Brush with any remaining marinade. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning often, until the cheese begins to turn golden and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot with warmed pitta breads and tzatziki.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli