- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 250g halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Handful coriander leaves, torn or coarsely chopped
- Handful mint leaves, torn or coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Place the butternut squash, sweet potato and red onion in a roasting dish. Toss with the olive oil and garlic, season and roast for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender.
- Remove from the oven and keep warm.
- Drizzle the halloumi with olive oil, heat a grill pan and cook for a minute or two on each side until the cheese is golden and crisp.
- Arrange the roasted vegetables and halloumi on plates, top with the chilli and lime and scatter with the herbs.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad