- Flour tortillas
- 100g Chorizo
- 4 Eggs
- 100g Butter
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Ketchup
- ½ Ripe avocado
- Few ripe cherry tomatoes
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- Salt & pepper
- Gently heat a frying pan with a little olive oil, add some sliced spring onion and finely chopped chorizo (casing removed).
- Scramble the eggs with the butter. Season once cooked.
- Make a quick guacamole by mashing up avocado with some chopped Tomato, lime juice, coriander and salt & pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven until nicely pliable.
- Assemble with a dollop of Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Ketchup on each tortilla.
- Add the other ingredients, wrap it up and serve.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip