- Flour tortillas
- 100g Chorizo
- 4 Eggs
- 100g Butter
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Ketchup
- ½ Ripe avocado
- Few ripe cherry tomatoes
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- Salt & pepper
- Gently heat a frying pan with a little olive oil, add some sliced spring onion and finely chopped chorizo (casing removed).
- Scramble the eggs with the butter. Season once cooked.
- Make a quick guacamole by mashing up avocado with some chopped Tomato, lime juice, coriander and salt & pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven until nicely pliable.
- Assemble with a dollop of Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Ketchup on each tortilla.
- Add the other ingredients, wrap it up and serve.
Toasted BLT Bagel
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip