- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 40g gorgonzola, torn into chunks
- 1 pear, cored and finely sliced
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 4 leaves of radicchio, finely sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the Sandwich Maker to High.
- Pour some olive oil onto a plate and place one side of each slice of sourdough into the oil to coat.
- Place two slices of sourdough bread, olive oil side down onto a work surface and layer the slices with the gorgonzola, pear slices, prosciutto and radicchio, season to taste.
- Top with the remaining slices of sourdough bread, olive oil side facing up.
- Once green indicator light is on place each sandwich onto the heated plates and close the lid.
- Turn the heat to Medium and toast for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches along the perforated edge and serve.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip