- 310ml milk
- 180ml oil
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 450g gluten-free bread flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fast-acting dried yeast
- 1 tbsp linseed
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Lightly grease the loaf tin. Pour the milk and oil into a small pan and heat gently until the temperature reaches 32-35°C ─ warm but not hot. Pour into the bread maker pan.
- Add the eggs, salt and vinegar, then the flour, sugar and yeast, and close the lid.
- Touch Menu and select Programme 8: Dough.
- 15 minutes before the end of the cycle, preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7. At the end of the cycle, lift out the pan and tip the dough into the loaf tin, then sprinkle the linseed and sunflower seeds on top.
- Cover with greased cling film and leave to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes or until well risen. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a rich golden brown. The bread should sound hollow when tapped underneath. Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
Tip: You can use individual sachets of dried active yeast or measure it out from larger packets ─ we have used both in our recipes.
Orange Blossom & Almond Polenta Cake
Fluffy Kefir Pancakes
Vegan Rustic Ribollita
Vegan Pad Thai Jay with Lime and Sesame
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Vegan Blackcurrant Energy Bars
Gluten Free White Chocolate & Blackcurrant Muffins
Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookies