- A little butter for greasing
- 115g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 30g butter, cubed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 75g blueberries, roughly chopped
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 75g natural yoghurt
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Lightly grease the mini muffin tin.
- Sift the flour into a bowl then rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the cinnamon then add the blueberries and mashed banana.
- In a separate small bowl, lightly whisk the egg and yogurt together and then pour the mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring gently with a spatula until combined
- Spoon the mixture equally into the prepared muffin tin, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and bake for 20-22 minutes or until well risen and golden. When the muffins have cooled slightly, remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to a month.
Tips: Try different toppings such as poppy or sunflower seeds. This recipe can also be made with standard self-raising flour if you prefer.
Orange Blossom & Almond Polenta Cake
Fluffy Kefir Pancakes
Vegan Rustic Ribollita
Vegan Pad Thai Jay with Lime and Sesame
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Vegan Blackcurrant Energy Bars
Gluten Free White Chocolate & Blackcurrant Muffins
Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookies