- 125g peanut flour
- 60g dairy-free spread
- 100g Pip & Nut Peanut Butter
- 100ml The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar
- 25g Naturya Organic Cocoa Nibs
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas 3. Place the peanut flour into a mixing bowl and rub in the dairy-free spread with your fingertips, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bring the cookie dough together with your hands and form into a large sausage shape, around 6cm diameter. Wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice the dough into 12 discs and place on the baking sheet. Press each cookie lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown but soft to the touch. Cool on a wire rack.
Tip: These cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Cook’s note: The peanut flour gives these cookies a distinctive, dark colour. If you prefer a thinner, crisper cookie, shape the dough into an 8cm diameter sausage and cut into 16 cookies. For a more rustic appearance, shape the dough into balls, place on the baking sheet and flatten with a fork before chilling.