- 1 Medium Butternut Squash, peeled, cored and diced
- 10g Ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Bird Eye Chilli
- 1 Litre Vegetable Stock
- 130ml Olive Oil
- 80ml Pumpkin Oil
- 50g Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
- 1 Bunch Baby Watercress
- Set the timer on the Soup Maker for 20 minutes and the heat setting to ‘SIMMER’.
- Pour in 50ml of olive oil and heat for around 1 minute.
- Add the onion, ginger, chilli and garlic, attach the lid and increase the heat to ‘SAUTE’ for 2 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add the vegetable stock and increase the heat to ‘HIGH’, cooking for 2 minutes. Remove the lid, add the butternut squash and leave to cook for 15 minutes, Stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and blend on setting 2 for approx. 2 minutes or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Serve into 4 bowls and drizzle each with olive and pumpkin oil then top with pumpkin seeds and watercress.
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt