- 1 whole chicken (approx. 2kg)
For the butter
- 100g butter, softened
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Star Kay White Garlic Extract
- 1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the ginger, garlic extract and parsley into the softened butter and season.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Gently ease the chicken skin away from the breast and rub half the flavoured butter under the skin, rubbing the other half on the outside of the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a roasting tin and cook for 1½ hours, basting the chicken every 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip
Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl