For the yoghurt domes
- 1 sachet EasiYo Strawberry Yoghurt Mix or 450g ready-made strawberry yoghurt
- 60g blueberries
- 250g frozen raspberries
For the biscuit bases
- 12 Hobnob biscuits
- Mint leaves
- The evening before making the desserts, prepare the yoghurt in the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker using the sachet of strawberry yoghurt mix.
- In the morning, stir the yoghurt until smooth, then refrigerate.
- Share the blueberries between the cups in the silicone mould, then add a couple of frozen raspberries to each one.
- Blitz the remaining frozen raspberries in a blender or food processor to make a frozen fruit slush, then stir this into 450g of the yoghurt. Spoon into the cups so that the mixture is almost level with the rim.
- Position a biscuit on top of each filled cup, flat side facing upwards, making sure that each one touches the yoghurt mixture. Carefully transfer to the freezer and freeze until solid – this will take about 2 hours.
- Release the number of desserts you need by simply popping them out of the silicone mould. Leave them at room temperature for about 20 minutes before decorating with mint leaves and serving.
Tip: You can use fresh raspberries if you prefer, and serve some extra ones and a few more blueberries with the finished desserts.
How to make… the perfect Victoria Sandwich
How to make… the perfect Scones
Easy-Peasy Spring Bug Biscuits
Marbled Chocolate Orbs (with a hidden surprise…)
Step-By-Step Caterpillar Cake
Rosemary, Red Onion & Parmesan Focaccia for Remoska Tria
Malted Mixed Grain Loaf for Remoska Tria
Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding for Remoska Tria