- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Zest of ½ lime, finely grated
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger, finely grated
- ½ tsp lemongrass, very finely chopped
- ¼ tsp red chilli, finely chopped (if desired)
- Pinch ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breast mini fillets (around 130g each), cut in half
- Handful rocket and baby spinach leaves
- ½ small carrot, peeled and shaved into ribbons
- A little fresh lemon juice and olive oil
- 4 brioche slider buns (see recipe)
- In a zip-seal bag, combine the oil, lime juice and zest, ginger, lemongrass, chilli, cumin and seasoning. Add the chicken and toss together until well coated. Seal the bag and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Transfer the chicken and marinade to an ovenproof dish and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Place the rocket, spinach and carrot in a bowl, and toss in a little lemon juice and oil to lightly coat.
- To serve, halve and lightly toast the slider buns. Divide the salad between the buns, top each with 2 pieces of chicken, add the bun lids and serve immediately.
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip
Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl