For the yoghurt
- 1 sachet EasiYo Greek-Style with Honey Yoghurt Mix
- or 320g ready-made yoghurt
For the flapjack bases
- 60g butter
- 55g golden syrup
- 20g light muscovado sugar
- 100g porridge oats
- 4 strawberries, each sliced into 6 parts
- Finely grated lemon zest
- The evening before, make the yoghurt in the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker using the sachet of Greek-Style with Honey yoghurt mix.
- In the morning, stir the yoghurt until smooth, then refrigerate while you make the flapjack. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Melt the butter, syrup and sugar in a saucepan over a low heat until smooth, without boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the porridge oats.
- Spoon equal amounts into the holes of the Mini Morsel Set, pressing the mixture down with the pusher. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use the pusher to press down the flapjack, as it needs to be compacted. Allow to cool completely.
- Spoon the yoghurt over the flapjack bases until the holes are full, then add a slice of strawberry. Sprinkle with a little lemon zest, then transfer to the freezer in the tin until frozen – this will take about 2 hours. Remove from the tin and allow to stand for a few minutes at room temperature before serving.
How to make… the perfect Victoria Sandwich
How to make… the perfect Scones
Easy-Peasy Spring Bug Biscuits
Marbled Chocolate Orbs (with a hidden surprise…)
Step-By-Step Caterpillar Cake
Rosemary, Red Onion & Parmesan Focaccia for Remoska Tria
Malted Mixed Grain Loaf for Remoska Tria
Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding for Remoska Tria