- 750g (1 3/4lb) fresh cooked turkey meat, without bone
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the mango sauce
- 2 large mangoes, peeled
- 8 mild peppadew peppers from a jar
- 6 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 x 200ml carton Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder
- juice of 1 lemon
- a few drops of Tabasco sauce
- fresh salad leaves
- 2 mild peppadew peppers, thinly sliced
- lots of chopped fresh parsley
- For the sauce, cut the flesh of 1 mango roughly into pieces and put in a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients, and whiz until smooth and blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the turkey into neat pieces and mix with the mango sauce in a mixing bowl. Cut the flesh of the remaining mango into 1cm (1/2in) pieces and mix in with the turkey mixture. Taste and check the seasoning.
- Spoon the turkey mixture into a white square dish (23 ½ cm/9 ¼″), decorate with a few salad leaves, and sprinkle over the peppadew slices and parsley. Serve cold.
Prue Leith’s Chicken Schnitzel with Gremolata
Thai Red Chicken Curry
Bubble & Squeak Turkey and Ham Pie
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Prue Leith’s Chicken Karahi
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon