- 2 fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- ¼ white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tsb pistachios, chopped
- 3 tbsp mint, chopped
- Place all the vegetables and the chilli into a large bowl and mix.
- Place the garlic, yoghurt, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl, season, mix together, pour over the vegetables and mix to combine.
- Garnish with the nuts and mint.