- 1kg potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 500g butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 50g butter, plus a little extra to add to the potatoes
- 2 large leeks, split lengthways, then sliced
- 50g plain flour
- 500ml milk
- 100g frozen peas, thawed
- 180g cod fillet, cut into large chunks
- 180g smoked haddock fillet, cut into large chunks
- 100g cooked peeled prawns (thawed and patted dry if frozen)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4, adjusting the oven shelves to accommodate the pan of the Remoska Tria (without a lid).
- Put the potatoes and butternut squash into the pan of the Remoska and add water to cover. Season with a little salt. Cover with the glass lid and bring up to the boil on the hob, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Mash thoroughly, adding a knob of butter and some pepper. Set aside.
- Melt 50g butter in the Remoska on the hob. Add the leeks and stir well. Cover with the glass lid and cook gently over a low heat for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and add the flour, stirring well. Pour in the milk, then heat, stirring constantly with a wooden or silicone spoon until thickened.
- Stir the peas, cod, haddock, prawns and parsley into the sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mash evenly over the surface, roughing it up with a fork. Add a few small knobs of butter and season with black pepper. Transfer to the oven (without the lid) and bake for 40 minutes.
Tip: Serve alone or with a dressed green salad or lightly cooked green vegetables.
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch
Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
Sweet Nutella Ravioli
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Rosemary, Red Onion & Parmesan Focaccia for Remoska Tria
Classic Goulash for Remoska Tria
Malted Mixed Grain Loaf for Remoska Tria
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria