- 200g ice cubes or enough to fill a cocktail shaker
- 25ml espresso coffee
- 50ml vodka
- 25ml coffee liqueur
- 25ml sugar syrup
- 3 coffee beans
- a chilled cocktail glass
- Make the espresso coffee in the Kitchenaid Cold Brew Coffee Maker following the manufacturer’s instructions. This needs to be started at least 12 hours ahead or overnight. We suggest using a full packet of espresso ground coffee as it can then be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and used as an ingredient in recipes and hot and cold drinks.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes and pour in the espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur and sugar syrup.
- Shake vigorously until a frost appears on the outside of the shaker.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Leave to settle for a few seconds until the frothy layer rises to the top of the glass, then decorate with coffee beans.
Tip: if using a different coffee maker, let the coffee cool after brewing.