- 3 cucumbers, cut a few slices to garnish, peel and roughly chop the rest
- Juice of 3 limes
- 400ml elderflower cordial
- 200ml water
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Place the chopped cucumber in a food processor and blend to a pulp. Set a fine sieve over a bowl ─ pour in the cucumber and squeeze the juice into the bowl. You should have approx. 800ml of juice. Discard the pulp.
- Add the lime juice, cordial and water and stir well.
- Pour over crushed ice to serve, garnish glasses with the sliced cucumber.