- 2 slices of bread – we recommend brioche
- 1 banana, sliced
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 egg, whisked
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat the grill for 3 minutes.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the whisked egg. On one piece of bread, layer up the sliced banana and blueberries and top with the remaining slice of bread, then secure the top of the grill using the silicone side bands.
- Place back in the microwave and heat for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar (optional).
Toasted BLT Bagel
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Spiced Coconut Matcha Bars
Super-Seed Fruit & Nut Nibbles