- 125g ready to roll shortcrust pastry
- A little flour for dusting
- 2 large eggs, hard boiled, peeled
- 2 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
- A few small, thin sliced of cucumber
- A few chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Lightly dust a work surface with flour, roll out the pastry sheet and use a cutter to stamp out 15 shapes. Place into silicone moulds and bake blind for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place the boiled eggs in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, season to taste and divide the mixture between the pastry cases.
- Roll the cucumber pieces into curls, place on top of the egg mixture and garnish with the chives.
Goat’s Cheese & Roasted Tomato Mini Cheesecakes
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Stilton Quiche
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®