- 2 tablespoons frozen edamame beans
- 1 carrot, grated
- Small handful of fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 5cm (2in) piece of cucumber, finely sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1 unwaxed lime
- Small handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Add the edamame beans to a pan and pour over boiling water. Cook over a high heat for 4 minutes, then drain. Rinse in cold water to cool them down.
- Add the carrot to the jar as a base layer and sprinkle over the coriander.
- Add the cucumber over the coriander layer, then the tomatoes.
- Spoon in the edamame beans and press them down gently.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and peel it. Finely chop the flesh and add it to the jar. Squeeze over the lime juice.
- Top with the spinach leaves – this way they will stay crisp without any moisture from the other vegetables. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and place the lid on the jar. Refrigerate until you wish to eat the salad, then simply shake the jar to coat the salad in the lime juice.
Orange Blossom & Almond Polenta Cake
Fluffy Kefir Pancakes
Vegan Rustic Ribollita
Vegan Pad Thai Jay with Lime and Sesame
Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread
Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Coffee, Maple & Walnut Cake
Gluten-Free Fresh Tagliatelle with Kale Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes