For the puddings
- A little butter, for greasing
- 6 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- 6 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp milk
- 125g softened butter
- 125g light muscovado sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 125g self-raising flour
- About 12 mini sugar-coated chocolate eggs, crushed
- Single cream
- Lightly butter six individual pudding basins. Mix together the chocolate spread, golden syrup and milk until smooth. Share between the basins.
- Put all the remaining pudding ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon for about 1 minute – or less. Share between the pudding basins and cover tightly with pieces of buttered foil.
- Put the pudding basins into the pan of the Remoska Tria and pour 400ml cold water around them. Fit the SoftPressure lid into position, following the instructions in the manual. Place the lidded Remoska pan on the hob over a high heat, until there is a steady flow of steam coming from the pressure valve. Immediately turn the heat to low and cook for 18 minutes.
- Using an oven glove, remove the SoftPressure lid following the guidelines. Carefully lift out the puddings, remove the foil, and invert into serving dishes, running a knife around the edge to help release them. Sprinkle the crushed mini eggs on top, then serve with single cream.
Tip: Muscovado sugar helps give a lovely flavour, but you can substitute caster sugar if you’d rather.