For the brownie
- 4 large eggs
- 450g caster sugar
- 200g butter
- 80g cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g chocolate chips
- Sugar-coated chocolate eggs
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Grease and line our Brownie Tin with baking parchment or our Reusable Non-Stick Traybake Liner.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs together with a fork, then add the sugar and mix together until smooth.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over a low-medium heat, then mix in the cocoa powder. Add this mixture to the eggs and sugar, along with the vanilla extract, and stir until combined.
- Sift in the flour and stir in until completely smooth, then add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and spread it out evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top has begun to brown and form a crust.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To decorate, scatter over a handful of sugar-coated chocolate eggs and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce.