- 1 cup flour
- 175g EasiYo High Protein Vanilla Yoghurt
- 75ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 50g butter
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Zest of one lime
- Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- In a large bowl mix flour, yoghurt, milk, eggs, sugar, and salt together.
- Melt the butter and add to the mixture. Add baking soda and mix together.
- Stir the blueberries and lime zest into the batter until just combined. Don’t overmix or the muffins may become chewy.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Tip: Only half-fill muffin cases to avoid the muffins spilling over as they rise while baking.