- 200g store-bought sweet shortcrust pastry sheet
- 75g shredded or dessicated coconut
- 1 egg white
- 55g caster sugar
- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- caster sugar, extra, and lemon zest, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C (350 degF).
- Cut the pastry sheet in half to make two 24cm x 12cm rectangles.
- Mix to combine the coconut, egg white and sugar and spread over the pastry, top with the nectarine slices leaving a 1cm border.
- Bake for 20─25 minutes or until golden. Combine lemon zest and sugar and sprinkle over the tart to serve.
Text copyright (c) Donna Hay Pty Ltd 2014
Design copyright (c) Donna Hay Pty Ltd 2014
Photographs copyright (c) William Meppem Ltd 2014