- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 125g cooked white rice
- 50g sultanas
- 50 pine nuts, toasted
- Small bunch dill, finely chopped
- Small bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15-20 vine leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Add the shallots, spring onion and garlic and fry gently for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat add the rice, sultanas, pine nuts, herbs and lemon juice. Season and stir to combine. Leave to cool.
- Lay the vine leaves flat and divide the mixture between them. Roll the leaves up tightly around the rice, folding the bottom (stem end) in first, then the sides, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli