- 3 tbsp water (for the gelatine)
- 11g/0.4oz. gelatine
- 150ml / ¼ pint water
- 450g / 1lb raspberries
- 150ml / ¼ pint orange juice
- 3tsp granular artificial sweetener
- Put 3 tablespoons of water into a basin, add the gelatine and leave on one side. It will become soft and spongy.
- Put 150 ml / ¼ pint water with the raspberries and orange juice into a pan and cook gently until soft.
- Stir from time to time.
- Remove from the heat, add the softened gelatine and sit until dissolved.
- Leave for a few minutes then stir in the granulated sweetener.
- Pour into a hot jar and seal down.
Tip: Keep refrigerated and use within 2 weeks.