For the base
- 450g strong white flour
- 7g fast-acting yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 30ml olive oil
- 50ml whole milk
- 250ml tepid water
For the topping
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 125g mozzarella, sliced
- 50g mozzarella, grated
- 6 anchovy fillets in oil
- 12 black olives
- a handful of wild rocket or baby spinach to dress
- Sift the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl and stir in the oil and milk. Make a well in the centre of the mixture and gradually pour in the tepid water. Mix to form a soft dough
- On a floured surface knead the dough for 5 minutes, or until it is smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a clean bowl, cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm room for 60 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C/gas mark 7 and place the pizza stone into the oven to pre-heat.
- When the dough has risen knock it back, then knead again until smooth.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough to approx. 31cm (12¼″) diameter.
- Remove pizza stone from the oven. Dust the inside of the pizza stone with flour and then place the dough into the pizza stone.
- Spread tomato sauce over the base, lay on the sliced mozzarella, anchovies, chunks of tuna, prawns, halved cherry tomatoes and olives.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella over the top and drizzle the oil from the tin of anchovies.
- Bake at 220°C/gas mark 7 for 25-30 minutes. Serve topped with fresh rocket or spinach.
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie