- 100g crunchy nut butter, cashew, almond or hazelnut butter or there is a nice three-nut one
- 100g honey
- 25g cocoa powder
- 100g desiccated coconut OR 50g desiccated coconut and 50g oatmeal
- 25g sesame seeds
- extra desiccated coconut, cocoa, or sesame seeds, for rolling
- Put the nut butter and honey in a saucepan and stir them over a low heat until they have melted together.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cocoa, coconut (or coconut and oatmeal) and the sesame seeds. Mix very thoroughly until everything has come together in a firm but sticky mixture. Allow this to cool completely, then chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes to make rolling easier.
- Roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls, then roll each one in a coating of your choice. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container.