For the soup
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 100g red lentils
- 400g can of coconut milk
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 lime leaves
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 100g coconut flakes
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Place all the soup ingredients in the jug of the soup maker, replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished and blended, toast the coconut flakes in a hot frying pan until just browning.
- To serve, pour the soup into a bowl and top with the toasted coconut flakes and chopped coriander.
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup
Spiced Pumpkin Soup