- Put two pink ice cubes in your glass.
- Add the Hendrick’s gin and rosewater.
- Add a few drops of b’Lure then stir.
- Pour in the tonic until then stir gently.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime.
- Garnish with the rose petals and cucumber spirals.
To make the pink ice cubes, add a few drops of b’Lure to each hole of a large ice cube tray, top with water, add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice to each hole, stir gently, then freeze.
To make the cucumber spirals, use a peeler to create two long strips of cucumber. Roll them up and thread onto a cocktail stick.