- 125g cashew nuts
- 180ml water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 small butternut squash, spiralized
- 1 large courgette, spiralized
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Cover the cashews with water in a bowl and soak for 2 hours, then drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Place the cashews in a food processor or blender and add the water, salt and garlic. Pure until very smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the spiralized butternut squash and toss in the pan for 2 minutes, then add the courgette spirals and toss for a further 7 minutes until softened. Remove from the heat.
- Add half the basil and half the sauce to the pan and mix to combine, adding water if the mixture is too sticky, and as much extra sauce as desired.
- Season generously, drizzle with oil and garnish with the rest of the basil.
Tip: This recipe makes enough sauce for 6 servings the noodles will serve 4-6 depending on the size of your spiralized veg.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®