For the punch
- 500ml cranberry juice
- 50ml pineapple juice
- 165g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 500ml ginger beer
- A few fresh cranberries
- A few fresh pomegranate seeds
- A few sprigs of mint
- PopaBall® Rose Gold Shimmer for Prosecco
- A little lime zest (optional)
- In a large bowl or measuring jug, stir together the cranberry and pineapple juice, sugar and almond extract until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Add the ginger beer and stir gently. Pour into a serving jug and add a few cranberries, pomegranate seeds and sprigs of mint to flavour.
- Pour into glasses over ice, then sprinkle a little of the rose gold shimmer into each glass and stir for a shimmery serving. Finish with a little lime zest, if using.
Tip – If you’re serving the punch as soon as you’ve made it, you could swirl some Shimmer into the jug just before pouring.