- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15g butter
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 large courgettes, spiralized (use green or yellow, depending on availability)
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 125g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas 6. Place the cherry tomatoes on a small roasting tray and drizzle over the olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the cast iron grill pan, brushing it over the entire base and up the sides to prevent the frittata from sticking. Cook the sliced onion over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes, or until softened. Add the spiralized courgette and cook for 2-3 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Whisk the eggs in a jug, add the chopped rosemary and season. Add the eggs to the pan with the crumbled cheese, and top with the roasted tomatoes.
- Cook over a low heat for 10-15 minutes, until the frittata is beginning to set, but the top is still a little runny. Finish off under a preheated medium grill for 2-3 minutes, or until the top of the frittata is a lovely golden colour.
- Leave in the pan for 1-2 minutes before turning out onto a plate and cutting into wedges.
Tip: The frittata can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge for 2 days.
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria