- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15g butter
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 large courgettes, spiralized (use green or yellow, depending on availability)
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 125g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas 6. Place the cherry tomatoes on a small roasting tray and drizzle over the olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the cast iron grill pan, brushing it over the entire base and up the sides to prevent the frittata from sticking. Cook the sliced onion over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes, or until softened. Add the spiralized courgette and cook for 2-3 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Whisk the eggs in a jug, add the chopped rosemary and season. Add the eggs to the pan with the crumbled cheese, and top with the roasted tomatoes.
- Cook over a low heat for 10-15 minutes, until the frittata is beginning to set, but the top is still a little runny. Finish off under a preheated medium grill for 2-3 minutes, or until the top of the frittata is a lovely golden colour.
- Leave in the pan for 1-2 minutes before turning out onto a plate and cutting into wedges.
Tip: The frittata can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge for 2 days.
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Courgette, Aubergine and Spinach Cannelloni
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin