- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 2 aubergines, roughly chopped
- 2 red peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh basil, roughly torn
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 4 large courgettes
- Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a large pan. Add the onions and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Increase the heat, add the aubergines and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the peppers, garlic, sugar, vinegar, seasoning and half the basil. Stir well, cover and cook over a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Score a cross in the base of each tomato and place in a large bowl. Pour over boiling water and leave for 1 minute. Carefully remove the tomatoes from the water, peel away the skin, cut into quarters and remove the seeds. Roughly chop the flesh and add the tomatoes to the pan. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Top and tail the courgettes. Secure a courgette in the Vegetable Spiralizer and wind the handles to form spirals, using Blade C. Repeat with the remaining courgettes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan. Add the courgettes and cook over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, until lightly cooked. Season to taste and serve topped with the ratatouille and garnished with the remaining basil.
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Courgette, Aubergine and Spinach Cannelloni
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin