For the soup
- 2 courgettes, diced into chunks
- 1 leek, diced
- 50g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 250ml vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Splash of olive oil
- 50g halloumi, diced
- Half a leek, finely sliced
- Add all the ingredients to the jug of the soup maker, replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished and blended, prepare the halloumi topping. Add a splash of olive oil to a hot pan, and toss the diced halloumi until browned and crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add the leeks to the same pan and cook until soft.
- To serve, pour into bowls and top with the halloumi croutons and sautéed leeks.
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®