- 100g whole hazelnuts
- 85g butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 115g self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tbsp coffee granules dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
- 200g mascarpone
- 150g Nutella®
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Toast the hazelnuts for 8 minutes in the oven or in a dry frying pan. Allow to cool and then roughly chop.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together until pale. Add the eggs and whisk again until well combined.
- Sift the flour over the mixture and fold in with the coffee. Pour onto the Flexi-Sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes until risen. Leave to cool on the Flexi-Sheet.
- Roughly combine the mascarpone and Nutella then spread over the cooled sponge and top with the nuts, reserving a few for decoration.
- Gently roll up the roulade and sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova
Sweet Nutella Ravioli
Easter Egg Chocolate Puddings for Remoska Tria
Bakewell Peaches with Blueberries for Remoska Tria
Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding for Remoska Tria
Little Matcha Meringue Pies