- 200g strong plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Mix the flour with the egg and yolks, olive oil and salt. If too dry, sprinkle with a little water if too sticky, add a little flour. Divide the dough into four equal portions, wrap in clingfilm and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a pasta machine, gradually roll each piece until you have thin sheets of pasta, dusting the pasta with flour if needed between each pass through the machine.
- Attach the tagliatelle cutter to your pasta machine, roll the pasta through it and then hang the pasta strips to dry on a rack for about 20 minutes before cooking.
- To cook, place the tagliatelle ribbons in boiling water for approx. 4 minutes.
Tip : If you prefer to freeze, form into small nest shapes and place in a heavy-gauge bag – no need to dry first.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch