- 2 large free range eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Thinly cut chorizo sausage
- Parmesan cheese
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Heat a fry pan. Whisk together the eggs with a splash of water and season with salt and pepper.
- Put a drizzle of olive oil into the fry pan then add the egg mixture. Lay the chorizo sausage into the egg and let cook.
- Grate lots of parmesan on top and put it in a hot oven for 2 minutes.
- When cooked, slide onto a tortilla wrap and roll up.
Toasted BLT Bagel
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip