- 2 large free range eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Thinly cut chorizo sausage
- Parmesan cheese
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Heat a fry pan. Whisk together the eggs with a splash of water and season with salt and pepper.
- Put a drizzle of olive oil into the fry pan then add the egg mixture. Lay the chorizo sausage into the egg and let cook.
- Grate lots of parmesan on top and put it in a hot oven for 2 minutes.
- When cooked, slide onto a tortilla wrap and roll up.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip