- 250g butter
- 125g icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- zest of one orange
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 350g plain flour
- Place the butter and icing sugar in to a bowl, add the vanilla extract and orange zest followed by the egg yolk beat together until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate chips and the flour. Mix together until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl onto a work surface. Using your hands mould it together to form a long triangular log.
- Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for one hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Cut the log into 1-2cm slices. Place on a non-stick tray and bake for approx. 12 minutes by which time they should be lovely and golden.