- 150ml double cream
- 1½ tsp Star Kay White Orange Extract
- 1 orange, zest of half grated and zest of half cut into 8 thin strips
- 150g milk chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 8 Dark Chocolate Tea Cups
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until thick, setting aside a third for decoration. Add the orange extract, grated orange zest and melted chocolate to the cream. Mix until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the chocolate orange mousse, snip off the end and swirl some into each chocolate cup. Spoon the remaining whipped cream into another piping bag with a small star nozzle. Top each cup with a swirl of cream and a strip of orange zest then chill before serving.
Panettone Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
How to make the perfect Sticky Toffee Puddings
Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
Ooni’s Salted Caramel and Banana Pie
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova